Your obligation as the customer to pay the Betta retailer for the goods you have ordered is satisfied in full by making payment through Payment Express, Paypal or any other third party payment gateway facility as provided through this site, to the Betta franchisor, BSR Australia Limited and its related entities. All other arrangements with respect to your purchase of the goods remain with the Betta retailer, including product warranties and servicing.
All of our stores accept the following methods of payment in store
- Credit Cards (AMEX and Diners not accepted in all stores)
- Layby (Conditions Apply - including a minimum 10% deposit and maximum of 3 months with regular payments)
- Finance - including interest free terms
- Rental Plans
- Betta Home Living Gift Cards
- Cheques are only accepted in some stores with prior arrangement and necessary identification. Cheque clearing processes may be undertaken at the time of sale. Call ahead to your local store to ensure they accept cheques and if so what their process is.
- While Store Accounts are operated in some stores for special arrangements, a credit application must be completed with credit references and appropriate identification. Store Account approval is entirely at the store owner's discretion. We recommend considering our Finance option as an alternative as we can offer interest free terms so that you pay no more than you would with a Store Account.
- Online Payment via Payment Express
Finance provided by HSBC
Rental provided by inRent
Credit Card Data Security
BSR Group credit card information security policy
BSR Group uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Direct Payment Solutions Ltd (DPS) processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- BSR Group does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Visit http://www.paymentexpress.com/about/about_paymentexpress.html for more info on online credit card payments.
Direct Payment Solutions Limited or its licensors (hereinafter referred to as DPS) are committed to protecting your privacy as an Internet user whenever you buy goods or services from a Merchant which uses Payment Express. The Merchant will generally be using Payment Express when the cardholder is using a credit or debit card over the Internet, Phone, Fax, Unattended or Integrated EFTPOS system. DPS recognizes its responsibility to keep confidential at all times any information which DPS acquires in connection with such a transaction, whether directly from the Cardholders or Merchant. DPS protects personal information (at a minimum) to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Please note however; DPS responsibility is limited to protection by DPS of information which DPS obtains. DPS itself cannot, of course, control the use or disclosure by your supplier of any information which they obtain from you.
Collection of Information:
To enable DPS to provide secure payment facilities it will typically acquire information which may include the Cardholder's name, credit card number (with the expiry date) and billing address.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
DPS uses the information to obtain authorization of the transaction from the Issuing bank of the credit card and DPS's own or the Merchant's bank and to process the payment. Some details from the transaction (such as name, email and delivery address) may be made available to the Merchant or Acquirer through Payline - DPS web based transactions management system, which allows Merchants to track transactions and process refunds.
DPS is committed to data security. DPS uses a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, DPS stores the data in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities secured by the latest in surveillance and security technology. When DPS transmits sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers), DPS protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Credit card details stored onsite are encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. DPS is a level 1 certified PCI-DSS compliant provider:
"PCI-DSS, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a set of security requirements relating to the protection of card holder data. The standard is governed by the PCI Security Standards Council, an organisation put together by most of the major card schemes VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover. It's relevant for any entity that stores or transmits sensitive card holder data, that being generally things like the PAN (card number), Card security code, track data, PIN block. The current version of the standard is Version 1.2. Preceding PCI-DSS the card schemes had their own standards, the VISA Account Information Security (AIS) standard formed the basis to most of the PCI-DSS requirements."