Betta eGift Card
How to use this eGift Card
Present this eGift card for redemption at any participating Betta Home Living store. For store locations visit www.betta.com.au. You can select goods up to the value of the eGift card, or above the value, in which case you will need to make up the difference with another form of payment. The eGift card will then be validated and your purchase processed. The eGift card cannot be used for any online purchases. This eGift card is valid for 24 month from the date of issue, after which time it will expire and any unused balance will not be payable.
For more information or assistance visit a Betta Home Living store or call the Betta Help Desk on 1800 63 77 15.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- This eGift card is redeemable for goods at participating Betta Home Living stores. The amount of this eGift card is GST inclusive.
- Altered or fraudulent eGift cards will not be redeemed.
- Lost or stolen eGift cards may be replaced with proof of purchase but only if the original eGift card has not been redeemed.
- This eGift card: Is not redeemable for cash.
- Must be redeemed before the expiry date of the eGift card, after which time it will be void and any unused balance will not be redeemable or payable; Cannot be reloaded; Is partially redeemable, in which case any unused balance shall remain on the eGift card.
- If the card holder’s purchase exceeds the available eGift card balance, the card holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase amount and the eGift card balance with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on your eGift card except where there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- You may check your available eGift card balance by visiting a Betta Home Living store, calling 1800 63 77 15 or checking the original email that was sent with the eGift card and clicking on the “Check Balance and Expiry” tab.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions of use at any time.