What are my zero contact shopping options?
Zero Contact Communication
Should you wish to get in touch with your local store without the need to visit them, we have a range of options available. In addition to the regular methods of communication such as phone and email, many of our stores also offer an ability to communicate via Facebook and Google messenger services. For more details about how to reach your local store, find them via our store finder here.
Zero Contact Delivery
In the interests of protecting the health and safety of our customers and drivers, during the current COVID-19 climate, we may be unable to offer installation of products. If in doubt, please check with your local store for specific details. We are pleased to offer zero contact delivery where products can and will be delivered to your front door/garage. Any old products to be removed need to be ready for collection out the front of the property at the time of delivery.
Zero contact Store Pick-up
In addition to our existing In-store pick up service, we are now providing a Zero Contact Store Pick up service option. This is for when you'd prefer not to enter the store. Call us on arrival and we’ll bring your order to your car.
Things to remember:
- In-store pick up is available for online orders, and you can collect your order in the store.
- Zero contact store pick-up is available for customers who prefer not to enter the store to collect their order.
- Please call the store once you have arrived and are safely parked.
Steps for zero contact store pick-up:
1. Follow the normal in-store pick-up process by selecting pick-up when you check out online.
2. We'll send you an email when your order is ready for collection.
3. Once you arrive at the store, please remain in your car and ensure you have the following information on hand before calling the store:
- Online order number (this can be found on your Order Confirmation Email).
- Photo ID matching the name of the person who placed the order.
- Car registration number and car description.
4. Once you have this information ready, please call the store and speak to a team member to confirm your arrival.
5. A team member will bring your order out to your car. We politely request that to help our team safely transfer your order to your car, you open and close the boot physically or remotely for them.
Are there any stock supply issues?
Our stores are still receiving new stock on a regular basis and are here to support your needs both in-store and online. However, from time to time due to current demands there could be constraints on some products. If we don't have the exact product you're after, our team are ready to help you find the best possible replacement from our range.