The Club Betta Testers Program is conducted by BSR Franchising Pty Ltd ACN 122 556 094 (BSR).
1. To participate in the Program you must accept these Terms and Conditions, be a Club Betta member and an Australian resident aged over 18 years.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of BSR or its related bodies corporate are ineligible to participate in the Program.
3. Only one application to the Program is permitted per person per test product.
4. To apply, visit https://www.betta.com.au/club-betta-testers and complete the application form telling us in 25 words or less why you think you would be the best candidate to test the Westinghouse WSF6606XA Freestanding Dishwasher 60CM .
5. Applications open on 11/03/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 5/4/2020.
6. BSR may require you to verify your identity, name and address and reserves the right to disqualify any individual who BSR believes has breached these Terms and Conditions.
7. BSR will select 2 (two) applicants to participate in the Program in relation to the Test Product (Participants). All applicants will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity of their entry to the 25 words or less question. Chance plays no part in determining the selected participants.
8. In consideration for participating in the Program, each Participant will receive a Test Product to review. During the Program, Participants must use the Test Product in accordance with its instruction manual and for domestic purposes only.
9. Within 14 days of receipt of the Test Product, Participants must use the Test Product and submit a review of the Test Product via the review button on the product page. 1 -2 quality photographs of the product in use must be uploaded with the review. Participants agree to provide honest feedback regarding the Test Product and that any review provided will be a true reflection of the participant’s opinion. Reviews can be positive or negative, and this will not impact on a Participant’s ability to remain part of the Program or keep the Test Product. However, if a Participant fails to submit their review within 14 days of receipt of the Test Product, they will forfeit the Test Product and must return it to their closest Betta store within seven days of a written request from BSR to do so.
10. Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be ineligible to apply for further test products.
11. Participants agree that they are fully responsible for any material they submit via the Program including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (Content). To the full extent permitted by law, BSR shall not be liable in any way for the Content. BSR may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that:
a) You will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other laws or rights, is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) Your Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person, property or thing;
c) You will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in your Content;
d) Your Content is your original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party;
e) You consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe your moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that you have the full authority to grant that consent; and
f) You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including, without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others computer or communication systems.
12. You grant BSR, its affiliates and sub-licensees, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Content for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
13. If this Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BSR, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, BSR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Program, as appropriate.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purport to limit the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BSR (including its respective officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program.
15. In addition to the above, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BSR (including its respective officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under BRS’s control), (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference, (c) any application that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after that occurs after receipt by BSR) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BSR, (d) any tax liability incurred by a participant, or (e) use of the Test Product.
17. Failure by BSR to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights